Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Little Doll Sale...

It is time to clean out the herd again, and have a little spring cleaning of the dolls! I have three dolls up for sale, with their links in my Ebay store. 

First up is Fashion Royalty NuFace Integrity Smoke & Mirrors Eden NRFB Doll

$259 Buy it Now or make me a Best offer 







She comes with her Accessories, and certificate of authenticity- she is 361 of 1761 . I do not have her original shipper box. she will be shipped in a sturdy box with plenty of bubblewrap. 

Next up- Fashion Royalty NuFace W Club TROUBLE Eden NRFB

$490 BUY IT NOW or send me a Best offer. 
She was a Lottery doll through the W Club, available only to W club members. 
She comes with all her accessories and Certificate of authenticity which is 
161 of 700 

I do not have her shipper box, but will wrap her in plenty of bubblewrap and ship in a sturdy box for safe shipping 







Next up, for the finale , is
 Fashion Royalty Seduisante 2017 La Femme Elyse Jolie NUDE Doll

$199 on Buy it now or best offer

Comes nude with extra hands, interchangeable legs with flat feet, stand, and certificate of authenticity she is 1258 out of 1265

She also comes with her original shipper box







Thank you for browsing my listings. Lisa

No comments: