Thursday, April 8, 2010

Suzy Goose set accessoriezed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, my repaint on the pieces is done. I decided to leave the wallpaper alone in the armoire- it is so awesome that the original paper is still in there intact. I had received my 2 barbie basics packs I bought from Barbie Collector .com so I wouldn't lost my reward, and used them and some other items to accessorize! The items now reside in the playscale dollhouse in the smaller bedroom- remember when Skipper was going to have her own room?? Yeah, I have the bunk bed set for Skipper, that is another repaint project waiting to happen!lol.

Currently, I am working on my 2nd project for a diorama I am planning, my dolls having dinner in the Grand dining room. I just received some ofhte Gloria furniture off of Ebay and only have a few more touchups to do on that, before I can get started on that story line with my dolls eating.

Enjoy the pictures!~Lisa

No comments: