Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Planning Ahead- Part ll More sketch work done on Xmas Card photos

September has flown by and the last few weeks have been crazy busy. But I was able to squeeze in time between 'flipping' our dining room/ living room , painting, sorting, downsizing, cleaning, deep=cleaning, and moving furniture and myriad of other chores these past two -to three weeks on my projects. 

From these photos, after I took them in the dark and with bright light, I now know this tree will need soft lights on it to make the photo pop. On another note, I have scrapped my idea for the 1:6 scale card and going with a completely new 'idea' I have come up with , which will take some planning. I am hoping to use the Gene tree and my staircase if it works. Let me know what you think of the Gene photos so far. Also at work on an October photo/ diorama of all my spooky dolls. 

















 

No comments: