Wednesday, June 15, 2022

W Club Lottery - Mystery Date Beach Date Poppy Parker Giftset

W Club Mystery Date Beach Date Poppy Parker Giftset finally arrived and I have took some photos of it and de-boxed it. I got Chip! Though after winning 3 of the 4 giftsets, I was in a way hoping for the 'Stud' so I could sell him off to salve the wounds of my aching wallet! lol. 

Beach Date is one I really wanted- though I wanted them all- especially ski set- because Beach date looked so much like Dream Teen- and I had to sell Dream Teen in a moment of needing to pay some medical bills for when my husband was ill. It killed me to do it as she was one of my very favorites. I wanted Ski Date as she looked so much like the original one of the three Poppys- Summer Magic- I had to sell her too, long ago, so might scoop her up if someone sells her but she is going for what the giftset goes for. I did win Formal Dance and Bowling date, so I am looking forward to them. 

I really love the accessories on these two! I had a radio just like this when I was about seven or eight years old. And I think my parents had a picnic bag like that too they used to go camping with. Very 1960's. Brings back alot of memories. Onto the photos!






 







Poppy and CHip in the box. The box comes with a 'Mystery door' that opens to reveal who the Mystery Date is. The graphics on the box are AMAZING. The drawer holding Poppy's accessories are the blue box at the bottom saying Poppy Parker loves Mystery Date. The stands are cleverly attached on the side of the box. 


















And then, just one because my cat Fluffy loves dolls- especially Poppy!







No comments: