Sunday, December 9, 2018

Pixie Faire Fun and Festive Holiday Sweater contest!

Pixie Faire  a website that offers patterns for dolls, from Barbie to American Girl , Ellowyne, Tonner, and other dolls, is having another Fun and Festive Holiday Sweater contest. 

Besides Barbie, Fashion Royalty- Integrity Toys, Poppy Parker, and other dolls, I have a soft spot in my heart for American girl dolls and similar sized dolls like Our Generation and My Life dolls. There is something fun and pleasing about sewing and creating for them. Pixie Faire has free patterns on Freebie Friday if you sign up you get their newsletter and it is great fun to see what free 18 inch doll pattern they might offer, sometimes one for the Wellie Wisher dolls , or even one for Ellowyne. They also offer a variety of patterns from other artists. I have quite a collection of patterns for free in my files that are on my bucket list to make. 

SO I have finally entered the sweater contest this year! I am so excited because I finally did something on my bucket list this year. This year has been very very hectic for me, as well as trying as my time has been taken up with work and business and I have not had time to devote to the dolls like I wanted to. 
Here is the link to the Sweater Contest-
Fun and Festive Sweater Contest

My entry if you are generous enough to take the time to vote for me, is #35 and the name of my entry is 'Snow Much Bear Fun' Below are photos of Laura, my number #55 who is my custom Laura Ingalls, wearing my creation created out of Christmas socks. 
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!








No comments: