Friday, September 8, 2017

No. 8 Fashionista Ken

I finally acquired this hunky Ken after much searching at my local Walmart- his shirt says Malibu on it. I think of him as the new modern improved Malibu Ken. He is No. #8 Fashionista Ken and he is 'hunky' with a bulky build, and looks like Ken 'ought' to and not so feminine. I know I will get reamed here, but I purely hate the man-bun Ken and the effeiminate Ken dolls. I like male dolls that look like men. lol ...and so do my girls...my new Poppy Parker loves him!










3 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I like male dolls who look masculine as well. That's a big part of the reason that I don't have that many male dolls. That, and the fact that fewer male dolls are made. The male doll that I'd really love to get right now is Love Revolution Take It Easy Cruz, if I could get him for a decent price. He's my grail male, if you will. XD

Lisa Neault said...

Me too Barb. I don't mind dolls with beards, mustaches, etc. or ponytails, my Aiden has a shaved head with ponytail, that looks like a biker/rocker. I don't mind long hair on a male doll.

D7ana said...

I got him, too, Lisa. Sigh. Super hunky guy, hmmm?