Monday, January 23, 2012

More dolls listed- Silkstones & Leekeworld tiny bjd

Yes, more dolls are leaving the One Sixth Scale dollhouse. Last night I listed two of my Silkstones. I have enjoyed them but it's time for them to move on. Tweed Indeed, has her box, stand, everything but her purse and has never been undressed, just displayed in the dollhouse.
Highland Fling is nude, no box or stand. Both dolls were started off at $9.99 starting bid, since they are both incomplete with accessories &/or box/stand.




Other Barbies, one a custom I never completely finished, a bridal doll I worked on- her dress has been customized with the addition of a chiffon train and rhinestones scattered on her gown as well as a boil perm and rhinestone bracelet and ring. Another $9.99 bargain is Fashion model Muse Barbie in her pink & black striped zebra bikini, complete with jewelry and shoes, I used her for a few summer dioramas I had.










Last but not least, Leekeworld Event Doll 'Rainy' limited edition. She was purchased on pre-order last year between Feb. 16-March 20th, 2011. In fact, I think I got my pre order in just before the event closed for this little darling. Rainy, or April Mae, as I called her, is basic skin tone, and the wig is her event wig as shown in the Leekeworld pics. Factory faceup and body blushing, factory eyes, which are brown. She comes with her wig and her little dress I have for her.
I am asking $225 w/ free shipping in the USA. Her auction is up Here  it is a Buy it Now, and ends 1/26/12. 

I will be listing more dolls as I decide what to part with, what to keep, so please watch my auction listings, I will be starting the dolls at low prices.
Thank you-
~Lisa

No comments: