Monday, August 22, 2011

IFDC 2011 Convention doll Go Home! For sale-








Edited 9/14/11 doll has been SOLD
Up for sale is my new IFDC Go Home! convention doll by Integrity Toys- I love her and Wizard of Oz, but simply do not have room with other dolls. She is cute, adorable, but am limited on space! I have her listed on Ebay for a Buy It Now of $185 with free shipping in the 48 continental states of the USA, until she is sold. So please let Dorothy find her way to your home...where she can be enjoyed. She will be sent in her box, w/ all items included. She has never been removed from the box, still tied in with her ribbons, just to check that everything was there and for these pictures. I will also ship her in the original shipper, and box she came in from Integrity toys as well. International customers- email me for a shipping quote, I do ship worldwide. Doll will be shipped Priority international mail- due to her limited edition, I will only ship that way internationally.
Thank you!
Lisa

No comments: