Sunday, October 4, 2009

Catching up on my blogging....



It has been a long time since I posted, and here it is October already! Much has not happened in the One Sixth Scale Dollhouse, except now it seems like it is time to decorate for Christmas....and here it is Halloween.
Since the dollhouse is displayed in all of its glory at the shop, (King William Miniatures & Collectibles, Suite B, 6114 Lakeside Ave, Richmond, Va ) I've decided to somewhat skip decorating for Halloween, and concentrate on Christmas decor. I am still waiting for my Reluctant Debutante Poppy Parker to arrive, so haven't ordered any more dolls. blah.
On a brighter note, I am planning the tree and the Christmas decor for this dollhouse so it will look really nice! Ricky Santa will be sitting in one of the wingchairs, and hopefully we will have some Kellies and Tommys eagerly sitting at his knee with their lists...and lots of toys to put under the tree. The garland for the fireplace I made last year will be used again (refer to tutorial on this blog) and I am still looking for the tree for the dollhouse.
Also currently working on deciding what our Christmas scene will be this year for the shop's Christmas card!
More later-Lisa

No comments: